Thursday, November 10, 2011
A Rainy Thursday
Today started off well. I was lucky enough to get a warm pain au chocolat fresh out of the oven this morning on my way to work. When I got to school, I found out it was class photos. The principal offered to include me in two of the classes, which I thought was pretty neat and thoughtful of her to do that. I was done with work at noon so I came home and am going to cook lunch in a few minutes. This week has been pretty slow, but I had basketbal practice Monday, Tues, and Wednesday night so that was entertaining. It is still preetty difficult for me to understand everything going on in practice because I haven't quite gotten down all the terms and how to talk on defense in French always poses some difficulty. But I am slowly learning and the guys on the team and patient with me which is encouraging. Looking forward to Bordeaux tomorrow and the France-U.S.A match tomorrow night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment